The sponsor for this challenge is Jan’s Digital Stamps. Each week we invite you to join us at the Through the craft room door blog, the theme is always anything goes!
The wreath has been coloured with Chameleon pens, and the card blank was stamped and inked to give subtle interest and to tone in with the colour pallet.
Here is a summary of the materials:
- Chameleon pens (NU1, NU2, NU00, GR1, GR2, NU3, BR1, GR3, YG3)
- Creative Expressions CEC830 Faded Fauna Stamp Set
- Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink
- Gold card to mat the topper image
- Ticket die cut, stamped and inked and used for the sentiment
As always, I hope that you like the card. It’s lovely to see that you’ve stopped by to leave a comment. Thank you.