Inspired by a song 🎵

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a good festive season however you celebrated. It’s now a new year full of new challenges and new inspiration! Hopefully you can take a look at older posts and find inspiration there too. Since this challenge is about being inspired it’s fitting that this is my first challenge for the year and has the theme “inspired by a song”.

So I chose the song “flowers” by Sweet Female Attitude and it is also my mums birthday this week so I chose this for her. She can’t have real flowers due to her allergies, but she does like them.

For the DT challenge this week the sponsor for trimmies CRAFT challenge #664 is All Dressed Up (ADU). The theme this week is “inspired by a song”. Each week we invite you to join us at Trimmies Craft Challenge going with the theme.

So here’s a summary of the materials used to make the card:

  • Digital image
  • High tack glue
  • Base card – 300gsm
  • Coloured pencils
  • Backing paper
  • An edging die to add the border to the topped

I hope that you feel inspired and it would be lovely to read you comments. Please let me know whether this has inspired you!

Debbie x


Dream Valley Challenge #222 – Spring Colours

Come over to the Dream Valley challenge and join us for our latest challenge. Our sponsor this time is All Dressed Up.

Coloured with Chameleon pens (PK5, NU00, BV2, VO2, PK3, NU3, YL2, YO3, GR1, NU1, NU2, YG3, OR4, GR2, BR1, BL4, RD4). The grey around the edge of the topper mat is ranger archival Jet black it’s mounted onto background papers with a sentiment added.

#194 Dream Valley challenge – use a doily and a brad

Come over to the Dream Valley challenge and join us for our latest challenge! Our sponsor this time is All Dressed Up.

Brads come in all shapes and sizes these days and on this card I’ve used two. One of them is the dragonfly and the other I’ve used in the centre of the flower. The doily on the other hand was one I cut from the built in patterns on my scan n cut machine along with the two swirls at the top left on the card and the mats.

The image was coloured with Chameleon pens and the card blank is one I cut from Kit and Caboodle.