The sponsor for the CRAFT challenge #619 is JMC Designs and the theme is winter. Each week we invite you to join us at Trimmies Craft Challenge going with the theme.
So here’s a summary of the materials:
- White 300gsm A4 sheet cut, scored and folded to make a base card
- JMC digital image “Peggy” from the Arctic Adventures collection
- Die cut stamped sentiment
- Tacky glue
- White acrylic paint
- Paper sheet from the Paper Tree, cut to shorten and overlay
- ice Spruce ditresss oxide ink
- Snowflake stamp
- Chameleon pens (RD2, RD4, YO3, CG9)
I coloured my sweet little penguin “Peggy”with Chameleon pens and cut her out on my scan n cut machine.
I then took the paper sheet from a The Paper Tree paper pad and cut it and then fussy cut around the items at the bottom of the sheet so that it could overlaid.
The stars were a little bit bold so I chose to cover the top part of the paper with a thin coat of white acrylic to knock back the colour slightly.
After layering up the papers I stamped some snowflakes in Iced Spruce Distress Oxide and used this to also ink around the edge before mounting it onto a base card. I added the penguin, a sentiment and a snowflake.
Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment.