The sponsor for the CRAFT challenge #622 is Colour of Love and the theme is Christmas. Each week we invite you to join us at Trimmies Craft Challenge going with the theme.
The image has been coloured with Chameleon pens. With the tree I wanted some variation in colour so I’ve added glitter to every other layer. In each of the 2 corners I added a snowflake corner stamp and some word stamps to help frame the image. Then I inked with the Iced Spruce and stamped with the snowflake stamp on the base card.
So here’s a summary of the materials used to make the card:
- White 5.5×6.5” 300gsm base card
- Digital image
- “Iced Spruce” distress oxide ink
- Chameleon pens (NU2, NU00, GR1, NU3, PK3, BR1, BG3, WG3, NG4, BG4, BL3)
- Nuvo Glitter drops (Silver Moondust, Spring Frost)
- Silver Star Gelly Roll pen
- Crafty Roo snowflake corner stamp and word stamps
- Stamp Addicts snowflake stamp
Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment. X