This image I’ve coloured with Chameleon pens. I then die cut the sentiment and the bauble and layered these onto the background paper.
Come and join us at Trimmies Craft Challenge. Our sponsor this time is Star Stampz.
The image was coloured with Chameleon pens (PK4, WG3, BR1, BR5, RD4, WG7, BL3, PK3, CG5, RD2, NG4, NU00, NU2, BV2, NU0, OL3, YG3, GR1, GR2). The background is quite grungy and is stamped with Distress ink blueprint sketch and Stazon black ink.
Such a cute dragon!
I coloured this image with Chameleon pens (GR2, GR1, NU0, WG3, NU00, PK3, RD4, NU2, RD3, BL2). I then die cut the snowflake flourish edge onto each side of the image and mounted this onto a corresponding background paper. I added gems for some sparkle after all you can’t ever have enough sparkle and added a sentiment.
Come and join us at Trimmies Craft Challenge. Our sponsor this time is Cute n crafty mommy.
This is such a cute Easter bunny! I’ve coloured this digital image with Chameleon pens (NU1, NU2, NU00, YO2, YO3, GR1, GR2, VO2, NG4, WG7, WG3). I stamped out the Easter eggs and inked them in distress inks shabby shutters and mustard seed. I used the same inks to ink around the topper mat so that there wasn’t a stark white edge and the card blended into the base card background.
I’d like to enter this into the following challenge:
For this cute image I used Chameleon pens (BG4, YO2, YO3, RD5, BG3, VO2, CG5, PK5, PR4, BL3, RD4, YL2. nG4, BL6) along with Distress ink Mowed Lawn to colour around the mats. The background paper is one I picked up in The Works a little while ago, but I could just imagine that these mischievous penguins weren’t adhering to any ‘elf and safety rules!
I’d like to enter this into:
For this challenge I used Chameleon pens (PK4, BL4, BV2, BL2, WG3, NU2, PK3, YO2, RD4, YO3, VO2, NG4, BL3, YL2, GR1, GR2, YG3, OR3, OR4) plus Distress inks Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass.
I chose to carry this into the inside of the card.
I split the sentiment into two so that it would flow from the front into the inside of the card. I felt this flowed since it was on the inside of the card!
The image is coloured with Chameleon pens YL2, YO2, YO3, GR2, GR4 and inked to soften the Engels of the image mat with Distress Oxide Ink fossilized amber. I added to this by stamping a sentiment with Archival ink Jet black and drew a double wavy border around the topper to frame it. This was mounted onto yellow pastel Adorable scorable.
This is a great image, quite quirky and modern and playful. I hope you like it too.
I simply coloured this image with pencil crayons and a Sakura gelly roll pen golden star. The image was matted and layered onto the base card and a coordinating paper and a simple die cut added, with gold card behind the “merry”.